Thursday, September 23, 2010

My Teenage Bucket List (I'm really 12 though!!!):

1. Be a young Missionary to 50 people or more
2. Camp-out for a week
3. Volunteer at Cara (the no-kill shelter I posted about earlier)
4. Go on a mission trip (Mexico)
5. Start a Bible club (called "I Will Follow Where-ever You Take Me'')(I.W.F.W.Y.T.M.)

THAT'S MY TEENAGE BUCKET LIST!!

Hey, what's yours??? Leave a comment and let me know!! (You don't have to be a teen to leave a comment!! Just name some of your items.)
Keep checking this post; I might add more to it!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I am with you on the camping trip. Maybe this winter we can go camping!! I don't think I could get off work for an entire week-but maybe close to that!!! We love camping and haven't been since we started having kids, so we have a LOT of lost time to make up for!!

    ReplyDelete