Monday, September 20, 2010

Best Birthday Ever

I just had the Best Birthday EVER!!!

My Nana called this morning to wish me a Happy Birthday.

We went to Chuck E Cheese and had a great time there, and then we went to CARA--which was a COMPLETE surprise! I have been wanting to go there forever. My mom surprised me, and we went today. I took a small bag of dog food that I bought with my birthday money (every small part makes a BIG difference). They have 300 dogs and almost 100 cats.

Once we left CARA, we went to Berry Berry Good for ice-cream. My Dad showed up and surprised us there. I had the cheesecake frozen yogurt with whip cream, sprinkles, and chocolate sauce.

We went to Hobby Lobby and Michaels looking for some MSU ribbon because I am making Lydia a Bulldog pillowcase dress. Neither place had any, but I am getting some in the morning from Mrs. Christy. She is the one who taught me to sew.

After the craft stores, we went to Dollar Tree to pick up some more food and things for CARA. When I go back there to volunteer, I will have more to give them.

When I got home, I had birthday messages from my Papa, and Jacob and JoAnna (my cousins).

THAT is what happened on the best birthday ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment